Friday, October 22, 2021

 Some New Silly and Sweet Collages


This one is called Balance.  I have been looking for a reason to use this sassy lady in a collage and finally found the right phrase for her.

And I do think that we all have a balance of days - an important concept to embrace if we are to be happy!





And this one just plain makes me smile.  I think that if people could see the "real me" some days - she would look rather like this person.  And I would probably have a pet owl just like this one as a companion.  

One of the things that I focused on with this collage was balancing the color.  It started with a lot of black and white but adding touches of red made it feel complete.

 

Are you surprised by the change of figure in this one?  She is such a gentle and lovely little person.  I felt like she needed to express what we ALL need to know in our hearts - that we ARE perfect just the way we are.

What a calm and peaceful thought.

 

 

 

 


 Back to my wild and crazy critters with this one!

Not as peaceful as the previous one but a great sentiment:

If you are going to be weird, be confident about it.  

and.... My inner voice says I am extraordinary!



These collage are fun to make and at the store they are popular and make people smile.  I have several boxes of paper bits and collage fodder to choose from as I make each one and I am never sure where the focus character will lead me color-wise or sentiment-wise.  So it is an adventure for me every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment