Monday, May 22, 2017

Off the Beaten Path Studio Tour thoughts

My first blog post in a while... because I have exciting news!
I am going to participate in the Off the Beaten Path Studio Tour in September.  I has been 9 years since I have been "on tour".  I still remember the first time - a great and happy memory.
In 2006 I joined the tour but had no idea if anyone would be interested enough in my art quilts to drive all the way out to my house in the woods south of Calico Rock.  It was quite a drive from Mountain View.
But over 150 people came that weekend!!  I was thrilled and still smile at the memory.

We moved to town a year ago so it will be a lot easier for folks to visit and I hope that seeing a wild and crazy art quilter will tempt them to come see me - and my quilts.

The start of a Marvelous Adventure!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment