Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Talented Students!

 So look what the talented students in the class designed.  Aren't they just wonderful?  The personalities of the birds (and of the ARTISTS!) really sparkle.  I can't wait to see the finished little quilts.
I found it very interesting that four of the five students selected the same bird to work on .  Each person got two copies of each of the three patterns - one facing each direction.  Look closely at the eyes on the birds.... they add a lot of personality. 

I can't wait to figure out a Next Class to teach with my favorite folks.  They inspire me.

1 comment:

  1. Barbara,
    You were an awesome instructor and superior artist. The class gave wonderful helpful tips that made the selection of the fabric for our birds so much easier. I am happy with my first "tweetie" and looking forward to partnering him up. Then I have great plans to make smaller versions to send as fabric postcards to friends. With admiration and many thanks, Loretta

    ReplyDelete