Sunday, April 25, 2021

 Busy Busy 

 What a busy time this  has been.  And when my schedule gets too busy - I clean and organize.  It helps keep me calm. 

So - to keep busy and to accomplish something useful - I started reorganizing ALL OF MY FABRIC!!!

Was I insane?  Maybe a little bit.  Here is one of the challenging pieces of fabric that I "fussy cut" in order to find the exact colors that I wanted to use in a quilt - several years ago.  You can understand how hard it was to FOLD it so that it could sit on the shelf.



But I was persistent and this is how it looks now.  Much easier to store and to actually SEE the colors so that I use the crazy beautiful piece of wonderfulness instead of ignoring it.

And yes most of the other fabric is now folded.  I'll take a picture of my closet so you can see how nice it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment