Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Four Little Paintings Get Together


Remember the painting class I took recently where I learned to use charcoal?  Well the last lesson in the class was mounting the drawings/paintings on wood panels. 

Wow.  I never would have thought of that myself.  But it was easy and it made them look so much more.... important?  Official?  Not sure the perfect word to describe the difference - but they looked surprisingly better. 

So I hung them up in a group.  The photo is slanted because they are in a narrow hallway and I couldn't get far enough from them to take a direct shot.  I would definitely take another class from this teacher because I learned SO much.  Now I just need to actually USE that new knowledge to make more drawings. 

1 comment:

  1. And the moth looks spectacular when he's up close and personal😉

    ReplyDelete