Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Postcards

 I plan to participate in Off the Beaten Path Studio Tour next Fall.  People have such a good time visiting artists' studios that sometimes they like to buy a "little something" from the artist as a memento of that visit.

I was looking for something that reflected my style but was small enough to fill this purpose for some of my visitors.  An artist on this years tour had small postcard size drawings (I bought TWO!) and I am trying out that idea for myself.  So here are pics of some of them.  They are 4x6 inches and I will be getting some transparent mailer covers for them. 

A worthy (and FUN!) experiment.  I am having great fun making these little guys and isn't that what it is all about?

Another little guy....
Some of my card critters.....



1 comment:

  1. Love the attitude on the face of the guy with the "amplifier" nose!! He is a character in the best sense of the word!:-)

    ReplyDelete