Monday, September 2, 2019

Bright and Colorful New Characters



This is Blossom.  She was inspired by a journal page that I made a while ago.  I am most comfortable working in a monochromatic color scheme so this was quite a stretch for me. 

I like getting outside of my comfort zone.  It leads me in such interesting new directions.


Meet Agatha.  She was a sample for a class at the museum.  I love the lips!



Hermione.  Another class sample.  A good example of a clever way to cut portions out of a conversational fabric and use them to decorate a face.  I once had a teacher whose nickname was Banana Nose.  Ohhhh kids are Mean!  Her name was NOT Hermione.



Sophie.  A rather sophisticated lady I think.  Another class sample.  The eyelashes are quite exotic - with french knots at the top of each eyelash.  And sparkly circles on her hat.  Lovely lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment