Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Off the Beaten Path Studio Tour 2019

Well the date has finally arrived!  And everything is ready to go.

This is the 5th time that I will be on tour.  I was also part of the tour in 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2017.
I am definitely less nervous than I was the first couple of times.  In part because I have more confidence in what I create. 

My favorite part of tour is watching people react to my quilts.  And talking to them about the process of coming up with ideas.  I always have a display of drawings and collages that I have created over the year and have used as design inspiration for quilts.  Sometimes seeing those things helps folks to imagine creating original designs themselves.  And that is a very good thing.

I will probably have some stories to share after the tour - so watch this spot!


No comments:

Post a Comment