Monday, July 5, 2021

 Summer is Crazy Busy!!


But when I get time I play with easy things and made a few new collages.  These will go into the Marketplace and hopefully will make people smile.

I also want to rearrange and move some Marketplace items and will post a photo when I get it all fixed up.





This collage sort of came to be all by itself.  The pieces were just sitting there gathered together.  The main image of the peaceful young lady is actually rice paper which I had not tried to include before.  It works great and I may need to get more.






Can you tell this image is from a completely different source?

She is called Seeker even though there are no words on the front of the piece.  But she felt finished once I surrounded her with lots of lovely bits for her imagination to play with.





This one is so different that it doesn't seem to be from the same group.  It is a nod to Elizabeth Warren.  Some days we all just need to persist!!



I think that I am going to go back to fabric for new projects soon....and I can't wait to see what will appear on my work table.....

No comments:

Post a Comment