Saturday, June 13, 2015

New Beginnings

Starting a New Adventure!  I am going to have my art quilts on display (and for sale) and the Roberta Avonn Fiskum Art Gallery at the University of Wisconsin Whitewater July 21 through August 14, 2015.  I am SUCH a lucky woman!

So - this blog will focus on the quilts that will be on display at the gallery.  And the stories about the quilts.  Because each quilt develops its own personality and story as it transforms from an idea to fabric.

I plan to add the quilts in random order rather than by style.  More fun for people looking at the blog and more fun for me!  So --- here we go!  Follow along and check out the pretty pictures and the details. 

1 comment:

  1. Barbara, I'm a friend of Linda Caperton Border who told me about you upcoming exhibit in Whitewater, Wisconsin. I live about a half hour away in Beloit. I lived in Mountain View for three years and while there helped Becky get the Off the Beaten Path Studio Tour up and running. I think they are still using some of my photographs of the artists who were part of that first tour.

    Am looking forward to seeing your work in Whitewater and hope to meet you at the opening reception. (I assume there will be one?)

    Cheers,

    Chris Quillen

    ReplyDelete