Monday, January 25, 2021

 One last collage 


This one is 8 x 8 but still filled with personality.  And a cat.  She is actually one of my favorites of the group.







I totally enjoyed creating this group of collages and quilts to put in the Marketplace.  And I am ready to completely switch gears and do something different.  It is interesting to just be aware of my creative energy and the way it drifts in various directions.  When I have a deadline of sorts (like the fact that these have to go into the store tomorrow!!) I do focus so that I can get everything ready on time - but usually I am just creating completely for my own amusement.  For fun.  For learning.  

And when I create for those reasons I travel much different paths.  I'm actually taking some painting classes and will post a few of the crazy drawings that I made so far.  They are mostly scary and weird.  OK I hear you - that is not really unexpected for me.  But these are really really weird - and pretty ugly for the most part.  But - I am learning new things as I struggle through.  And now I have put this in writing and HAVE to actually post the ugly drawings!  Yikes!!  What Have I Done?????


No comments:

Post a Comment