Monday, January 25, 2021

Other thoughtful sayings to consider....

 One of the reasons that I have some of my art in the Marketplace is because the finished projects do not like living in my closet.  The other reason is that some of my art is sort of silly and irreverent and makes people laugh and smile.  And I figure smiles are good.

The manager of the store tells me that everyone stops and looks at my booth as they come in (it IS strange and very colorful) and they read the various sayings that I have posted with my quilted faces and they laugh and share with their friends.  And that makes me happy - even though I am not there.

So here is another one of my quirky 10 x 10 inch collages. 


And I think that this little guy speaks the truth.  

Double click on the image to see the details.... or if you can't,  the saying is:

How much better would life be if a liar's pants really did catch fire?




And here is another one.... also 10 x 10....


A good saying to contemplate, don't you think?  Although lately the new pair of shoes that I would buy would be sneakers because I am spending a lot of time walking!  I like the frog/toad.  Can you see it?

No comments:

Post a Comment