Sunday, February 14, 2021

 More Changes in Design


This is the photo from the last post.  The one below shows the changes.  Check out the changes around the eyes and nose and lips.  I may still need to do a bit more around the chin. 



 

 
 

My goal with the paint and additional stitching was to make the shape of the nose stand out, reduce and blend the lower border for the eyes, add definition to the pupils, and make the lips and chin more distinct.  As I look at the photo on the computer I realize that I can be a bit more bold with the chin and lip outline and maybe add more white to the nose.  

I find it HARD to paint white on the nose but it does make a difference.  All of the sewing to secure the pieces is done including outlining each of spiky hair pieces.  Next step:  Quilting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment