Thursday, December 27, 2018

Collage Faces


I had fun playing with this idea.  Check out the previous post to see where it all started.

I started fussing around with the space and adding faces of all types.  With no particular plan in mind.  No matchy-matchy stuff here!




And I like the overall design.  I'm not going to fold it into the pages like I originally planned.  Actually I'm not sure what I will do with it - other than appreciate it for just plain being fun.

I think I will try a similar idea only draw the faces instead of using collage.  More freedom?  Maybe.

My creative muse is enjoying this playtime activity.



3 comments:

  1. Your muse has made a magnificent resurgence!! She enjoyed her vacation and has given these captivating creatures a warm glow. The unicorn is quite mesmerizing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the unicorn guy too. He looks rather surprised!
      Thanks for all your supportive comments. Can you tell I am having fun?

      Delete
    2. You always have fun. That's the best part!!

      Delete