Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Small Face Collage

I am sort of poking about with ideas this week.  It is the week between Christmas and New Years and that is always an island of time with no particular plans for me.

And here is the first page of my idea.  I saw a folded little book full of collage faces on a site and liked the thought of having them all live together in a single project.  So I folded an 11" x 15" piece of watercolor paper in half vertically and then into rectangular shapes - one for each face.

And WOW was that flat white piece of paper overwhelming looking.  Yikes.  No idea where to start.  So I opened one of my many drawers of paper bits and started gluing chunks of random paper to the bottom of the pages  I think I will leave the page intact and just start adding faces and see where it goes. 

Maybe the hair of the faces on the bottom half will wind in with the hair of the faces on the top half?  Or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment